Updated: Dec 10, 2019
Avocado and mangos are a match made in heaven! This recipe is perfect for summer time, it's refreshing & filling yet won't leave you feeling bloated or heavy. These wraps are easy to make, they are nutritious and best of all delicious!!! Enjoy :)
1 Tbsp light mayonnaise (optional)
1 can of tuna
1 cup of lettuce
Cooked spaghetti squash **
How to make
1. Combine the tuna, avocado and mayo in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut the mango in thin slices
3. Submerge a rice paper in water until it softens and becomes pliable. (it should feel a little sticky and pliable .
4. Place the rice paper on a clean surface.
5. Add the half the tuna mix, mango, lettuce and spaghetti squash in a vertical line.
6. Fold the top and bottom of the rice paper over the filling & Roll :D
7. Re do Step 3 to 6 for 2nd wrap.
And voila. Easy peasy! I hope you enjoy this great recipe :)
Any questions? Message me :)