Updated: Dec 10, 2019
This is probably the easiest recipe EVER. Anyone can do it (I mean : ANYONE!) and it takes about 5 minutes of prep! Spaghetti Squash is a great alternative to pasta as it is loaded with vitamins and fiber. Also a great gluten free option. If you are trying to live a healthier, fuller life, this is a great healthy options to keep enjoying all your pasta dishes without the guilt :)
1 spaghetti squash
2 tbps olive oil
How to make
1. Preheat oven 350F
2. Cut your spaghetti squash in half
3. Scrape the inside to remove all the seeds
4. Place on a baking sheet & sprinkle 2 tbsp of olive oil on both halves.
5. Bake for 35 minutes
6. Remove from oven & let cool down
7. With a fork, scrape the inside & voila!
8. Add salt & pepper to taste :)
Use with any of your favorite recipe!! Healthy isn't boring- it's delicious!!!
Any question, message me :)